|9 and more||contact us|
|4 - 6 Persons||150|
|7 - 8 Persons||100|
Every year Zakopane is visited by about 2 million people. The highest mountain is Mt. Giewont, the most characteristic peak in the Tatras with a cross on the top of it. The most popular mountain is Mt. Kasprowy Wierch with a cable railway (built before World War II and recently renovated) that will take you to the peak – 1,959 meters above sea level.
Pick-up time: between 8–10 a.m.
What to do in Zakopane ?
- Visit ski-jumping platform
- Visit Gubalowka Mount
- Visit Kasprowy Wierch by cable railway
- Visit the wooden church in Jaszczurowka
- Talk a walk to the beautiful lake situated in the heart of the Tatras
- Explore Zakopane city center – walk along Krupowki street, visit the regional market, try typical Polish cuisine in a regional wooden restaurant, buy highlanders (gorskie) souvenirs
Total price, no surchages.
What is included
- Private and modern air-conditioned car only for you
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking driver
- Fuel costs
- Parking fees
Total price. No surcharges.
- about 8h
+48 530 800 009
Send us email if you prefer this way of contact